me & joshua
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Nephews at the Grandparents House! :)
I don't get to see Joshua as much as I would like too because with every ones busy life's its hard to find time so when I do, I try to get as many pictures as he will let me!!! When Joshua came over... we just so happend to have Ethan for the weekend because his mommy went to the beach!!! It is always interesting when the boys are together because they don't get along to good yet!!! Ethan has a very hard time on sharing his toys with Joshua and he tends to take everything away from him!! But on the other hand...when we tell them to give each other "loving" they have no problem with that at all!!! They are so cute and growing up WAY to fast!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the pictures!!!! They are both adorable! And they have a fabulous aunt or should I say Auntie! :)
Aww...I love your new blog look! I LOVE the thing at the top and your new additions to the side!!! You are so creative!!
Post a Comment