This weekend my family and I went to watch Cassie sing at the Indian Festival in Pacolet. Last year we did not make it in time, and I am thankful that this year we were able to see her sing. Ethan spent the weekend with us while his mommy went to the South Carolina football game! Also, today my brother, Joshua, and Amanda came down unexpectedly. I am thankful to capture some new pictures of Joshua while I could!! They are growing up WAY too fast!!!! Ethan has a very hard time understanding that he has to share his toys with his cousin, but I think they enjoyed each others company!! I love them so much!!
Me and Ethan in the car

Ethan was VERY excited when he saw a BIG truck!

I LOVE this picture!*!

Giving him kisses on the train at the Indian Festival

Me and my precious nephews! :)

ethan would NOT share his toys w/ his cousin.

ethan talking to his girlfriend... Ella

Cassie taking Ethan down the slide!

Joshua

They finally decided to play nice with each other!

me and ethan on the train

Ethan wishing he had could take these puppies home!

Ethan running around

Joshua

Ethan laughing

He was doing everything I was doing!

Ethan jumping on the slide afterward coming down

Ethan making this face when he saw....

These crackers

Cassie and Lacy
No comments:
Post a Comment