It was not too long ago after I got home on Halloween afternoon when God had a plan in my life that was extremely unexpected. I don't know how many times I have ran through the house without getting hurt, but today was a total change for me! I was in my living room locking the front door when I heard my phone ring from my room so of course since I am extremely addicted to my cell phone, I literally sprinted through the kitchen trying to get to my phone before I missed the call when I hit the leg on one of the kitchen chairs. The leg of the chair went in between my pinky toe and my fourth toe pulling my pinky in one direction and the other in the opposite way. I could tell that I definitely broke my pinky toe because it was NOT suppose to be that far away from my other toes!! Heather forced me to wake my mom up and go to the doctors!!!! After receiving my three x-rays, my doctor told me that I broke my pinky at the joint so she had to pull it back into place!! Hearing those words come out of her mouth, literally brought tears into my eyes!!!! She gave me two choices either take a shot to numb my pinky or let her pull it. I decided to go with the shot figuring it would be less pain, but the shot had to go in my foot at the joint!!! It was AWFUL!!!!! I had to wait then get ANOTHER x-ray to see if it was where they needed it to be before pulling it back! After going through a shot in my foot, them pulling my pinky toe back into place, I have to wear this ugly cast for two weeks without getting it wet!! Oh what a Happy Halloween I had!!!
My broken pinky toe right after it happened!
After taking the shot in my foot!
Right before taking the shot!!!
Leaving the doctors office!!
My ugly cast! :(

2 comments:
I am so sorry that you hurt your poor little toe!!! Those pictures are pitiful!!!!! Hopefully soon you will be walking back to normal again!!!!
Bless your heart!!!!! I am soooo sorry to hear about your toe and I know how much you detest(sorry the word hate just wouldn't cover it here) shots!!! :-( This would only happen to you bless your heart!!!!
Post a Comment