Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Every year my family travels to my uncles house for Christmas Eve and on Christmas day they come up to my house to celebrate. Also, every year my sister and I make little pizzas out of english muffins but this year I decided that it was time for Cassie to learn.. I do believe that she is old enough now to learn how to keep our family tradition going! She turned 11 today and that just blows my mind away!! She is just growing up WAY to fast!!!!! Also, my me-maws birthday is on the 17th and we celebrated hers as well!! On Christmas Eve, we each get to open one gift that either Cassie, Bill, or Glenda gets us. . but. . . Cassie decided that she wanted everyone to open her gift tonight as well as one of their gifts. Cassie got me a pretty heart necklace and my sister got me my favorite things.. AE panties! :) Every one enjoyed our delicious dinner and the wonderful cake afterwards!!! :)
Ethan had a fever and was cranky! :(
Jessica and Cassie making dinner! :)
Cassie eating! Yummmy!!
Uncle Bill being silly!
Jessica and I
I told Ethan to say cheese and open his eyes...
well... he decided to close them! hehe Cassie showing off her new Hannah Montana earrings! :) I was real happy when I saw my new panties!!!
He was ready to see what it was!
Jessica helping Ethan open one more present!
He immediately put it on the floor
and said, "truck.. truck.."
Me opening Cassies present she got me.. Ethan wanted to make sure he saw
what everyone received!!
Ethan helping Pa-Pa with his presents! MORE Hannah Montana stuff!! :) Ethan helping Me-Maw with her presents! Me-Maw
Me and the birthday girl!! :)Cassie and Me-Maw opening gifts! She sure does love painting her
toes and fingernails!
Nanny helping Ethan open his present. Now how many people does it take to get a helicopter out of a box??? Ethan received a "copter" from Bill I love this picture..
Joshua and his daddy opening his present
Joshua received the same thing as Ethan!
Joshua and Uncle Bill
Me and Joshua
Pa-Pa and Ethan dancing!
Bless his heart... so tired, tired, tired!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad you had a great time!!! I love the pictures!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas! :) BTW....I LOVE THE SHIRT!!!!

Anonymous said...

your hair is super cute...you got it cut again?? Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!