FAMiLY TiME + SKATiNG + SURPRiSE BiRTHDAY PARTY = AMAZING BiRTHDAY!!!!!!!! =)
Me skating! :)
Skating with Joshua!
Joshua skating with my help.
Joshua and I skating some more.
Jessica and I
Jessica and I
Joshua and Grandma
Joshua
Joshua
Me and Cassie
Ethan trying to get up while looking at the girls.
I love this picture!
I love this picture!
Ethan skating for the first time.
Dad and Uncle Bill takes Ethan out to skate.
This was in one of the boxes! How cute!! :)

Dad and Uncle Bill takes Ethan out to skate.
This was in one of the boxes! How cute!! :)
When I woke up, my mom decorated the kitchen just for ME! ;-)

The boys fixing the kitchen table together.
Jessica and the boys dancing
Me cutting the icecream cake!
Jessica and the boys dancing
Me cutting the icecream cake!
The family

Pa-Pa with the Boys

Joshua talking on the phone.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!!!!! :) :)
Happy Birthday to Me!
Me blowing out candles at my surprise party!

Beautiful cake = DELICIOUS!
My surprise party! :)
My surprise party! :) 






1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Trisha!
Love,
Alaina
Post a Comment