Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day With Ethan!

Ethan and I had a "Aunt Trisha & Nephew" day!! I took him to the Landrum park since he LOVES outside and he LOVES parks but most importantly he LOVES taking pictures with his Aunt Trishiieeee!! Since he was extremely great for me, when I got home I decided to go and buy him a prize! I bought him a bubble wand which he absolutely LOVED!! The rest of the day we spent outside blowing bubbles! :) He is growing up entirely way too fast for his Aunt Trishiee!
Ethan loving the slides! :)
He was driving the "raceeee caaa" I love this picture! :) He didn't want to go down the slide with me.... he walked off and went to the bottom and said "E catch Trishiee" Well... I tried to get a picture of him kissing me on my cheek... but.. this is what I got! I love it anyways!! I love him more & more every day! :) :) :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!! Ethan blowing bubbles!

He was AMAZED at the BIG bubble he made!

No comments: