That's right!! I finally got a job!! I applied online for a babysitting job. I found someone who was looking for someone to be a Nanny to their six year old daughter. Someone who would be able to pick her up from school every day and make sure her homework was done. The hours were perfect for me because I am finish with my classes every day by 12:30. I put in my application and within the next day, I received an e-mail asking when I could have an interview! I met with Dawn at her office in Spartanburg on Friday. The interview went great and I was able to meet her daughter (Emma Kate) on Sunday. When I arrived at her house, she had her friends over and they planned a puppet show for Dawn and I. My first day was Monday and I was super excited. Every day after picking up Emma, we would immediately finish her homework so she could play outside with her friends. Today was my last day for the first week and I must admit, I am TIRED!! I'm excited that God placed the perfect job opportunity in my life! I have been searching for a while and it was ALL in HIS Will and TIME!!! Thank you Jesus!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment