Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick In The Morning

i woke up this morning... feeling like total POOP.. i was really scared that i was catching something... so i told mom and she was going to let me stay home from school but i told her that i had to go and when i was brushing my teeth... YA KNOW happend and so i was 10 times better & throughout the whole day my throat was killing me bc of it! :( - but i'm good right now... hopefully i won't feel like i did anymore!! Senior Project is soooo gay & a waste of MY TIME.. i hate it & just wish it was over already!!! 7-10 research paper due next Thursday and how much do i have done on it?? ZERO! - ughhh.. i'll get it done.. just not anytime soon. haha... came home from school & me and ethan took a nap together.. i always love that!! I got prob & statistic homework to do & watch my show so have a good night!!!!! Ohhh yeah, totally forgot about this until this morning when I was looking for a quarter.. yesterday I wanted a water & of course the water isn't just a dollar.. its a dollar 25. how gay but I was walking with Joseph Wofford & I ask if he had a quarter and of course he didn't.. and then somebody tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a quarter. How awesome is that? haha.. I haven't talked to him and I hardly see him anymore but he turned right around after he gave me his quarter to go whereever he was going. Thought that was pretty great! lol. - Well I must go and finish my homework.... btw, im in school and the librarian keeps on looking at me because she knows that i have been on the myspace before and that is strictly a NO NO! haha.. have a great day!!! :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

YUCKY! You were just having sympathy pains for Ella!!!! Glad you made it to school feeling better. You better get started on that paper! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Yes! Senior project is homosexual and.............................we better get hoppin on our papers!!

Heather said...

Just checking on you to make sure you are feeling all better now. Hope you enjoyed your assembly. Hope you are working on your senior project rather than reading this! :)

Anonymous said...

haha Mrs. Pope?