its pretty gross! lol. I can't believe I did that... I definitely started crying because it really hurt & my sister was laughing her tail off at me.. lol... on the upside of the day.. my sister told me today that Steven [friend from the familys] is coming down from NY and I can not WAIT!!! HE is SOO hot!!! hahaha.. Friday we're going to see Headsnap in concert... don't really like them that much but my sister works with the lead singers g/f so we'll get in FREE lol... and then we're goin to this club called Escape!! It'll be a LOT of fun being I can get in at the places that we're goin to!! :] - Ethan is officially WALKING now... its so crazy seeing him walking around the house.. he walks like an old grandpa! lol.. Okay.. I HAVE to get off of here or i'll be writing for forever instead of doing what I am suppose/need to!!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
my finger hurts! :(
well today I went to Gaffney with my sister to go shopping being I have 300 dollars!!! :) :) - I only bought my nephew a shirt and my lunch... lol ohhh and I had to buy a new mirrow because Ethan broke my other one. Hes so strong for him only to be 11 months!!! I did the STUPIDEST thing I could EVER do.. I don't know what I was thinking but obviously the wrong thing.. I was riding in the car and I went to roll down the window to throw out my gum and I rolled down the window and I needed to roll it down some more and instead of that.... I rolled it UP really fast and I couldn't move my finger quick enough because it happen SO fast & now my finger looks like this.............
its pretty gross! lol. I can't believe I did that... I definitely started crying because it really hurt & my sister was laughing her tail off at me.. lol... on the upside of the day.. my sister told me today that Steven [friend from the familys] is coming down from NY and I can not WAIT!!! HE is SOO hot!!! hahaha.. Friday we're going to see Headsnap in concert... don't really like them that much but my sister works with the lead singers g/f so we'll get in FREE lol... and then we're goin to this club called Escape!! It'll be a LOT of fun being I can get in at the places that we're goin to!! :] - Ethan is officially WALKING now... its so crazy seeing him walking around the house.. he walks like an old grandpa! lol.. Okay.. I HAVE to get off of here or i'll be writing for forever instead of doing what I am suppose/need to!!
its pretty gross! lol. I can't believe I did that... I definitely started crying because it really hurt & my sister was laughing her tail off at me.. lol... on the upside of the day.. my sister told me today that Steven [friend from the familys] is coming down from NY and I can not WAIT!!! HE is SOO hot!!! hahaha.. Friday we're going to see Headsnap in concert... don't really like them that much but my sister works with the lead singers g/f so we'll get in FREE lol... and then we're goin to this club called Escape!! It'll be a LOT of fun being I can get in at the places that we're goin to!! :] - Ethan is officially WALKING now... its so crazy seeing him walking around the house.. he walks like an old grandpa! lol.. Okay.. I HAVE to get off of here or i'll be writing for forever instead of doing what I am suppose/need to!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YUCKY YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!! I rolled my dad's finger up in the car one time, and he was NOT happy with me! Glad you had fun shopping. Also glad to hear your nephew is walking now! Maybe Ella will walk before she's two! :) It's 9:45, and I am still cleaning. I better get off... Wish me luck at the BIG PARTY tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment