Thursday, April 3, 2008

Slummer Party!!!

The slummer party was SO much fun!! I am very suprised that heather & myself stayed up ALL night long! With Carson being 5 years old, hes up early and ready to start off his day by playing, playing, playing so he had us outside at 9 something in the morning playing bowling... With only 15 minutes of sleep throughout the whole night it was very hard for me to stay up and play with him.. I [being the nice, sweet one] let Heather take a "30 minute nap" that turned into an hour while I watched the kids. They were great of course, Carson was in his room playing with his toys while I was putting Ella asleep for a nap! :) - Sarabeth had to go to work the next day so she clocked out around 4:30 [ after we all tried to attempt making a grilled cheese ] - While she was sleeping.. on the comfortable couch... me and heather played the wii and talked all night long... neither of us would let each other sleep... when she'd doze off.. id hit her on her leg and told her to get up. haha =)
as you can see... heather placed first [remind you.. she never played a wii before... sarabeth came in second.. who also never played a wii before... and myself.. who has played the wii before and played it all day before going to heathers.. and i came in dead last! ]heather.. yet again some how came out to be first.. myself placed second [i'm improving.. a little.. ] and sarabeth (with the mole) placed third. hahanow.. I AM in first.. Heather is in 2nd & tied with sarabeth! :)
game between me and heather... i finally beat her so i HAD to get a picture! ;-) texting is SO addicting.. i text wayy more than i should!!
Ella sleeping! :)
shes SO adorable!! :)
I love this picture.. =)me.. ella [ looks mad ]... and carson [being silly] haha.. love it!! :)
my sister and heather learned how to not have a double chin while taking a picture! hahaha..
carson was getting tired..

these are some pictures that carson took... hes so adorable!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun!! Who can forget the lovely mole haha I wish I could've stayed longer!

Heather said...

I don't know if I have commented on this post yet or not. If so, oh well you'll just be lucky with two! :) I LOVE the pics. They are too funny! The one with Jessica and me is out-of-control! The ones with Roo are too cute. My favorite is the one with us sitting on the car. I have no idea what Carson was thinking or trying to do! And, I think I may have a future photographer on my hands.

I had sooooo much fun even though I am still paying for it today. We'll definitely have to do it again!

Thanks for being a GREAT FRIEND and babysitting while I slept for "thirty minutes"! I promise my alarm did NOT go off.

Love you!!!

Heather said...

I know you are just super-excited to get a good morning message from me again!!!!!! I have to get back in the habit since tomorrow morning will come way too soon!!! Ugh! Last night was rough, rough, rough! Roo was up all night. Crying, flipping, whining, turning, crying, burning up, crying, whining, itching, burning up. I am really worried about her. I don't have a clue what is going on. I cannot function well without sleep when it is NOT me who makes that choice.

I hope you enjoyed your movie last night at home. Sorry you missed out on seeing Ryan. Today will be better for that though- I am sure! :)

Thanks a million for hanging out with us this week! I had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!

Love you bunches!