I was invited to join the cassidys family to visit the greenville zoo yesterday!!! We all had a great time!! Of course it was hard for any one of us to take pictures because according to carson... we did not come here just to take pictures and talk.. we came here to look at the animals!! - i love him. he is SO funny!!! after the zoo we all went to chilis for a delicious lunch!!! What a GREAT day!!! :)
I am so glad you joined us on our adventure to the zoo! Carson is too funny! At least Ella doesn't mind her pictures being taken yet! Lunch was perfect!!! I just hate the ride home wasn't too enjoyable for anyone!!!! Thank you again for going with us! I love you!
Trish, I left a comment on Heather's blog about her not blogging. I told her she needed to put that Wii down, then maybe she could post:) hehe.
I saw where you have "I Kissed a Girl" on your playlist. Brianna said something funny about that song. Check out my blog to read all about it. Maybe when I get back into town, I can get together with you and Heather for a girls( + their children) evening to see what this Wii craze is all about.
3 comments:
I am so glad you joined us on our adventure to the zoo! Carson is too funny! At least Ella doesn't mind her pictures being taken yet! Lunch was perfect!!! I just hate the ride home wasn't too enjoyable for anyone!!!! Thank you again for going with us! I love you!
Trish,
I left a comment on Heather's blog about her not blogging. I told her she needed to put that Wii down, then maybe she could post:) hehe.
I saw where you have "I Kissed a Girl" on your playlist. Brianna said something funny about that song. Check out my blog to read all about it.
Maybe when I get back into town, I can get together with you and Heather for a girls( + their children) evening to see what this Wii craze is all about.
Great pics!!! I saw the new ones on Heather's blog (I am SO glad to see she has updated)!!!
Your blog has turned out great!!!
Post a Comment