Heather most definitely spanked my butt!!
How dare she put hershey syrup in my drink!! ;-)
Dr. Pepper will go REAL good with hershey syrup... NOT!
This is SO WRONG of her to put LOW FAT SPRAY BUTTER in it as well!
Here is her outcome!
I still can not believe that I drank that. Ohh, it was BAD BAD BAD!!!!

3 comments:
I told Heather I would love to try the Wii, but not when ya'll are making bets like that. I would be the losing sucker thats for sure.
Ok - you are one of Heather's friends - I have seen your comments on her blog (and i see you are the one who lost the bet)!
The heart template is TOO cute!!! I love it!! I will be glad to help you add the 3rd column - I will find the instructions I used - it was much easier than it sounded. I will comment back when I find them and let you know - most likely this evening!!
http://beautifulbeta.blogspot.com/2006/10/adding-second-sidebar-to-your-blog-part.html
Trish - go to site above and there will be instructions on how to add the 3rd column...You will have to go to Layout - Edit HTML and scroll down until you see where it says 'outer wrapper' - under there you will see 'sidebar wrapper - that is where you need to follow the instructions on the link...it can get a little tricky so if you have problems let me know. My email is amandadale77@yahoo.com
if you have problems and can't get it to work correctly, you can copy your HTML info and email to me and I will be glad to compare it to mine and adjust it where it should be and email back to you - then you can paste it back in their. If you get the bar added but still need help just let me know. Even after I got mine added I still had to tweak a few things to get it to look correct. Good luck!!
Post a Comment