Carson is a boy who is a DIE HARD Braves fan!!!!!! Its crazy on how much a 5 year old boy knows about baseball period. No matter what he is always up for a game either it is inside or outside!! He had a great idea one day when we were outside that he would play for the Atlanta Braves and I would play for the New York Yankees because I have a yankees shirt! When we do play its my job to make "HIM" tired but in reality.... he makes me SO exhausted!! He is definitely like the energizer bunny!!!! =)
I so forgot that it had to be the Yankees vs. Braves. Thank you so much for ALWAYS willing to play baseball with Car. He is absolutely addicted! Maybe one day he will be a real BRAVE and you can go watch him play! :) He loves you to pieces and always has great questions to ask you! :)
1 comment:
I so forgot that it had to be the Yankees vs. Braves. Thank you so much for ALWAYS willing to play baseball with Car. He is absolutely addicted! Maybe one day he will be a real BRAVE and you can go watch him play! :) He loves you to pieces and always has great questions to ask you! :)
Post a Comment