Monkey Joes FINALLY opened!!!! Jessica was DYING to make a play date with Ethan, Carson and Ella when it opened!!! We all went and had a GREAT time!!! There are so many inflatable jumpy things, nice comfortable seats for the adults, t.v, free wireless internet access, and stuff for toddlers aside of where the big kids play!!! Its SO much better than Pump It Up in my opinion!!! I can't wait to go again!! :)
Monkey Joes was great even though Ella didn't enjoy any of the bouncy things!!!!!!! She enjoys solid ground! I am so glad they got to have their play date!
2 comments:
Monkey Joes was great even though Ella didn't enjoy any of the bouncy things!!!!!!! She enjoys solid ground! I am so glad they got to have their play date!
Love love love that place!!!! It was alot of fun-definately the best inflatable place there is!!
Post a Comment