Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Spartanburg Community College

I just wanted to say thanks Heather for everything you did for me... for pushing me to go to college b/c we all know... i wanted to take a year off, all of our talks about school, all the advice you gave me constantly, your support, you pretending to be me on the phone when you called them, EVERYTHING... YOU are the reason I start classes Monday morning at 8 'o clock!!! And I could not thank you enough for everything you did and continue to do for me!! You are the BESTEST!!! =)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!!!! I can't take the credit though! You are the one making the HUGE step! I know you will LOVE it and learn so much!!! You will even be able to teach me all kinds of stuff!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You will be so happy you went ahead and got it over with...Goo Luck, I know you will do great!

Kristy said...

I'm so glad Heather was able to guide you in the right direction. I wish I had listened to her after we had graduated from High School. Instead, they all went off to college and I was going to take the year off. Worse mistake ever! I never did go back. So glad you didn't make that same mistake.
On another note however....We now have Wii. And I've been "trying" to play. So maybe one night, you and Heather can come over for some fun---without the bets of course.hehe!