Wednesday, April 29, 2009
First Year of College is OVER!!!!!!!!! :)
The time has come to announce that I am officially on my SUMMER VACATiON!!!!!! I remember last year not even wanting to TALK about college much less going, but as of today I have completed my first year of college at SCC!!! I can NOT believe that my whole first year of college is over!! The time went by SO fast!!! I remember last year all the conversations Heather tried to make dealing with college.. and I would just change the subject completely! I will never forget her pretending to be me and calling up to SCC to find out how to register. I truly could never repay her back for all that she has done to help me expand my education & all the encouragement she gave me!!! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so proud of you girly!!! It does go by very quickly!! It seems like just yesterday I was nervous about starting college and now over a week ago I graduated!!! SO hang in there girly!! You can do anything you put your mind to and I am so proud of you!!! Love ya chickadee!!!
Post a Comment