Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Update!

The reason I am SO behind on updating because there has been so many things that have been happening that it is hard for me to find time to update. Anyways, this past friday we had the powderpuff game which is where the senior girls play the junior girls in flag football and at half time the senior "coaches" dress up like girls. its quiet funny because some of them went ALL out!! The junior girls literally KILLED us because they had one girl who was their "whole team" bc our girls were scared to block her but oh well.. it was fun while it lasted! I played good. I got 3 or 4 flags and was QB for a little while. =)

I also went and watched Carson play his baseball game. He got 2 doubles and a triple. I lost count on how many outs he made!! He even recieved the game ball which made him super super happy & made all of us very proud of him!! He is such a GREAT baseball player & knows a lot about the game. I enjoy quizzing him on what he knows about baseball.

I also had to go to the March for Babies Saturday morning to help out with Americorp. We had to be there at 7 to help set up. There was SO many people that came out to walk the 6 miles which was great because it helped out a lot. Bradley and I decided to walk around down town for a little bit while the other americore students cheered people on while they were finishing the walk or was helping out at the kiddie station. We ended up leaving around 1 instead of 3 because of the weather. We still recieved full credit even though we did not stay that long which is awesome. As you can see in the picture TOM CRABTREE & AMY WOOD [ my favorite news channel 7 ppl ] - haha.. were there doing the announcements on what was happening during the day! That definitely made me happy when I saw them there! haha..- anyways. lets move on to the next thing that happen during the 2 weeks of me not updating.


Wednesday my nephew turned one. It is hard to believe that he is already one years old. He recieved a LOT of new toys!! The party was fun, it was decorated in ducks. I was very surprised on how he decided to eat his cake.. he barely touched it unlike Ethan did on his first birthday. Then Thursday it was my dads 50th birthday. My sister got him a grill, I got him a grill cover, my brother got him some chairs for fishing, my uncle & aunt got an outdoor gazeebo thing for barbeques, my cousin got him a razor and my mom got him a 32 inch flat screen t.v which is awesome bc its in the living room instead of their room so we get to play the Wii on it!! :)


My "second mommy / bff (best friend forever -hehe)" (Heather) - got in a bad car accident this past weekend. Jessica, Heather and myself all went shopping at the mall in Spartanburg that day. She then had to go to Target to get some stuff and when she was leaving to head home a man ran the red light and hit her in the drivers side. God was really watching over her!! She did not have her children with her & right before the accident her window would not roll back up so the window did not shatter everywhere when she got hit. I have seen her every day since the accident and she is recovering quickly!!! She is talking more each day as well as pushing herself to do the stuff she used to be able to do before the accident.


Heather you are VERY strong. God has a plan for you and know that everything happens for a reason even though we normally have no clue on why things happen the way they do. You are very independent and i KNOW this little change in your life will NOT stop you from accomplishing your goals in life. I love you and care about you so much. I'm so thankful to be able to call you my "BFF!" and to have you in my life. I would be lost without you. We have SO many insiders that only we understand and they continue to grow each day even with you laying in a hospital bed. Thank you for EVERYTHING that you have done for me! If you need anything, know that I am here for you no matter what!! Stay strong and keep your head up. Just ALWAYS remember to keep God number one in your life and with all the love and support from your family and friends you will pull through this in no time. I LOVE YOU Heather!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking a pic of Tom and I at March for Babies!!
Amy Wood

Jessica said...

Finally an update!!! The last 2 weeks have been crazy, hectic, and at times fun. Amazing how much can happen in such a short period of time!!! I have loved spending time with you though!!

Heather said...

Hello!!!! This is your first official comment from me to you on this blog entry. I know you are super-excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to see all of your "funness" through pictures. I do feel a bit of saddness from missing out!

Thank you for the super-kind words you said about me. You will NEVER understand how much our friendship means to me!!!! I could NEVER thank you enough for all that you have done for me and continue to do for me on a daily basis.

I am so thankful that you were there at Car's game to share in his game ball presentation. That truly made his little world!!!!

Well, I guess I better close this BOOK now. I love you so much and consider our friendship to be priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you!