Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Graduation!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Lastnight was my graduation!!!! I still can NOT believe that I am DONE with high school for ever. Thats sad. Anyways. My family and I decided that since this weekend was going to be a little crazy for us that we all should go out to eat before my graduation so we all went to O'Charles. I hardly ate my salad that I get from there because I was so nervous about graduation. My brother made me cry while we were eating... it does not take much to make me cry. Our waiter brought me a peanut butter cake with whip cream on it that said "congrats!" - that was real good & really nice of her. Anyways. After we ate, I came back home to get ready which made my stomach really upset. I had to be back up at the school at 7. We all just hung out and talked before graduation and took pictures. It was just another memory to add to our list with each other before we all go our seperate ways. We all started to line up and i finally reached to the door where i walked in and saw the whole gym full of people at that exact moment i REALLY thought i was going to VOMIT. The first person I saw while I was walking to my seat was Heather, Liz, and Sara =) - I made it to my seat without falling or tripping! :) - After we all received our diplomas they had a slide show of my whole class and that is when it really hit me that this is real. That sitting all together would be our last time ever together as a class. I still can not believe that it is over and done with. My high school years was so much fun and I'll always remember all the memories we shared with each other!!! After graduation, most of my friends was going to Emmas for a party but I decided to go with my sister & missy to the blind horse. Missy is leaving Wednesday to go to the military for 3 years! :( - I have known her all my life. She is most definitely like a sister to me. I'll never forget my graduation night. I am SO thankful that Heather was able to be there. She accomplished ANOTHER HUGE goal that she set for herself and i'm SO proud of her!!!! =) =) =)
my brother & me

me & joshua!

me & richard (cuddle boy - haha)

me and zekeypoo!

me! :)

Sarabeth! Class of 2008

me getting my diploma! :)

YAY! We graduated!!! heather giving me a great stand up hug!!

aunt glenda. uncle bill. me. cassie me and my booger me and jessica! :)

heathers favorite students! heheheather and summer heather and liz! :)

heather and sara!

heather and nick!

joseph and heather!

me and heather! :) sarabeth and heather!

shes my hero!

me and katie b!

me and jessica t! me and meggy!

me and matt p! me and sara!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!! I am so glad your graduation was so special. It will be an event you will always remember! I thank God for allowing me the opportunity to be there to share it with you instead of having to hear about it. We finally have a few pictures together! Yay! It has been awhile. I disagree with one caption though...YOU ARE MY HERO! I love you! (Since this was one paragraph I messed up your routine! hehe)

Kristy said...

Trish,
Congrats on the Graduation. Take in every moment from here on out, because time is going to FLY! It just seems like yesterday that Heather and I tossed our caps into the air. Have fun and try to make the right decisions and you will do just fine in life, especially since you have "Mrs. Cassidy" by your side. :)