Thursday, May 29, 2008

2008 Baccalaureate

Lastnight was the 2008 Landrum Baccalaureate at Landrum First Baptist Church. My class is graduating with 91 people this year and 46 people came to the Baccalauraeate lastnight. 31 students left since my freshman year and we gained 10 back!! I can NOT believe that I will be graduating high school TOMORROW!!!! I didn't take that many pictures but heres a couple.

bunch of us. me & emma. me & monkeyboy (joseph) kaylin & myself.


Today Kyle and myself went to O.P.Earle for a little "party" that Mrs Greene had for us for coming down there every day for Americorp!!! How nice of her!! It was fun... the kids are a trip thats for sure!!! Afterwards, kyle came back to my house and watched t.v. & played the wii... then we went to eat at the dutch plate! :) yummy! - later tonight i'm going to heathers house!!!! =) - she continues to amaze me every single day w/ her determination and progress that shes making through this
long journey of hers!!! Continue to pray for her and her family!!!!! I LOVE YOU BFF!!!!!!!!

No comments: