Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cassidy Salon!! :)

A little before Heathers accident she painted my toenails. One day in the hospital when she was at Spartanburg Regional and started feeling better, Sara came up there to do her feet for her. I was there at the time and she told me that one day she will be able to do my feet again in which she DID!!!! There has been SO many goals that she set for her self and she accomplished them!! I am SO proud of her!!! She has painted my toes for me twice since the accident!!! Once at the so called "nursing home" then lastnight at her house!!! I even saw her WALK yesterday for the first time since the accident!!! She is a little "slow slow slow" but she will get "faster faster faster" each day!!! ha ha ha!!!
we were not sure on how these things go on your feet & we still don't know. haha
OUR feet picture that we always do!! she was standing all by her self & wearing flip flops!!!! (SO proud of her!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I can't tell you which way those things go!!! hehe

I am so so so grateful for being able to capture this picture!!! It only took almost six weeks, but in reality that is not long at all! Thanks for helping me reach this point!

I love you!