Thursday, March 20, 2008
HAPPY BiRTHDAY ETHAN!!
T0day Ethan is officially ONE years old... it is hard to believe that he is already ONE.. where did the time go?? - Hes has gotten soooo big and its really hard to believe that he was 5'11 when he was first born!! We are going to have his monkey birthday party on Saturday at my sisters house.. if it was not for heathers' help, i do believe we would not have a party for him haha jk.. but she has been a tremendous help and we appreciate it soo much!!! I would upload pictures but I am going to wait until saturday!! :) - I have to get ready.. i'm spending the night w/ my friend [kristen] and i do believe we are going to go to the chapman baseball game then who knows where!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Give Ethan a birthday CUDDLE for me!!! I know his party will be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see pictures, so you will definitely have to post some on Saturday. Thank you for allowing me to help the little that I did!
Hope your night was cuddly great!!! AND I sure hope you were perfectly behaved! hehehehe
Have fun sleeping late tomorrow and enjoying your day out of school while I work!!!
Love ya!!
Hi!! It's around 11:00sh, and I just got out of a meeting. You are probably still sleeping since you have the day off! :) Glad to hear you had a great cuddle-free night. Hope your day is WONDERFUL! Are you having your pics made???
Love ya!
okay, guess you didn't get your phone working. anyway, i think i am about to go out...so, if you know of anything for ethan you need to somehow let me know! :) oh, and i did sign in as you for just a sec to check out those pics. oh my...too freaky! didn't like at all...grossed me out...brian about died...
hope your evening is all cuddly great!!!!
love ya!
Post a Comment