now heather, you will be REAL proud!!! :) :) - nobody helped her think of this... she did it all by herself which i'm surprised!! hahaha
and this one on the bathroom door.. haha..
shes goin to make one for ethans door but i don't know what it is going to say yet.. i highly doubt she will go to work tomorrow!! lol.. your creativity is growing on her now!! lol.. i had to blog it and show you being i won't see you tomorrow!! =( - hope you can survive! it's going to be REAL hard but i think we can manage to do it!! haha.

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Jessica I am soooooooooo proud of her! Those are so amazing and so darn creative. I know I could have never come up with those ideas!!!!!!!! I will be asking for her help with my future birthday parties! That can be a part-time job for her when she stays at home!!!
BTW- I will miss you terribly today. Hope I can make it through the day! hahaha Enjoy your assembly!
WHAT?? You have plenty to post about - - - hmm, let's see something that starts with a "C" and ends with a "g"!! hehehe
I made it home in the rain! It was TERRIBLE! I have driving on the interstate when it is raining and gigantic trucks are splashing water everywhere. I have had a TERRIBLE experience with that when I was your age!
Anyway, I will go um...cuddle with my 13 month old!!!! :)
Mommy #2 loves you!!!!!
Post a Comment