Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen.... I Love About Ethan!!

i love the excitement he gets when i come home from school and he sees me...

i love how i say "i'm going to get you" and he takes off running the opposite direction bc he knows i'm going to tickle him...

i love how he gives me hugs and kisses...

i love when he is too lazy to actually walk so he scoots on one knee...

i love his nickname i gave him since he was born which is "booger"...

i love when he hears someone say "booger" he smiles and laughs...

i love when he holds onto your leg when he wants you to pick him up...

i love when i tell him to fix papas chair, he starts hitting it like he is fixing it...

i love how I am the only one to know where his tickling spot is that REALLY makes him laugh...

i love how he tries to say "trish" and its "tis tis"...

i love when you tell him "bump heads" he easily put his head against your head...

i love the way he chews his puffs...

i love how you can do the stupidest and sillyest things and he will bust out laughing...

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! You better NOT delete this one like you did all of your old posts. He will LOVE it one day!

Love ya!

Heather said...

Hey. I just got your message. I would love to go and help you two. I would need to do it whenever Brian is home, so I don't have two distracting tag-a-longs. Just let me know...