Saturday, March 1, 2008

Headsnap & Lake Bowen

Friday night was a LOT of fun!!! We went to the handlebar to see Headsnap play and the guy that was checking IDS appearently does not care because I gave him my ID & I most definitely do not look 21 and he gave me a wrist band and only ppl who are 21 get those... I was waiting for my big X marks! so whatever! haha.... Chelsea Edwards was there, her boyfriend was taking pictures for headsnap.... we went to see Adam [the drummer] play because jessica works w/ his girlfriend and when I met him.. I thought to myself he does not look like a drummer and when they went up and played.. he was rocking out, bouncing around just having fun and i loved watching him and the band!! Afterwards we were going to go to Escape but we went to waffle house to end the night! :) - thats ALWAYS good. Today me, Ethan & Jessica all went to Lake Bowen to feed the ducks and play on the playground!! Ethan at first did not know either to cry or to watch them... he was a little scared but he got used to them making noises and what not...


Ethan being a baby pimp that he is!! [ i hate the pacifier.. the other one was at home! ]

All the birds.. fighting for the bread! Quack quack! =)

Ethan playing in the grass! [ i need some sun on my legs! ]

Ethans first time ever swinging!

And he seemed to like the swing!

Me & Ethan [ he dont like slides that much ]

Jessica and Ethan

5 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had an exciting weekend. Glad your nephew had fun at the park. I can't wait to take Ella. She LOVES to be outside. Hope you can survive three days at school without seeing me!!!!!!!! I know you will miss me bunches!

Heather said...

Hey. It depends on what type of invites you are wanting. She does both "scrapbook" kind or photo kind. I had her make Ella's as a photo card. It was really cheap. I only paid $4.00 for the invitations to be printed. Just let me know...

It is sad that I am in Washington sitting on the ocmputer!!!!!! Just too tired to be out!

Try NOT to be too sad without me! I am sure it will make Kyle's day!

trish said...

I'll let ya know when I talk to her.. lol.


What you doing way up there for??? Its not summer yet women... lol


Oh you know once I tell Kyle.. he will be super happy.. bc hes a mean person like that!! I would leave you notes but we'll see!! haha. =)

Heather said...

Just let me know...

Anyway...Have great day tomorrow!

Heather said...

just checking to make sure you survived your day without me being at school. i sure hope so. you have two more to go...hehehehe


btw- carson had his first baseball practice today. he hit all of the pitches to him...brian said he was the only one...you will definitely have to come see him play...