Thursday, March 13, 2008

My day! =)

Just wanted to update real quick before I go to bed being I just got home and its 11:00!!! Today was a veryyy longgg day for me.... i went to school and then i had to go to see my mentor... he had a family portrait to shoot today and that was pretty cool seeing how to set up all the equipment and what all the lights meant.... the little girl would not smile for anything and we tried everything ot make her smile but she just sat there... then her dad said "if you smile, i'll get you ice cream afterwards" and i've never seen a girl smile so quick in my life before haha.. she was really happy then!!! The pictures came out really cute after editing them on photoshop... i really need to get that program on my computer because theres SO much stuff you can do which is really fun to mess with. Anyways... went to the chapman baseball game tonight... it was fun but it was cold... saw a couple of my friends that go there which is good because I haven't seen them in a while... it was good catching up!!! I'm SO glad tomorrow is finally friday!!! Not sure what i'll be doing being " i have a life on fridays " hahaha.. ;-) - saturday im going to the chapman softball game then who knows.. i'm getting off now to go to bed.. .i'm tired!!! :(

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a busy day! You can practice taking "family photos" of my two children. Then you can Photoshop them too. I think that would be GREAT practice!! :)

Heather said...

Hey! This is Jocelyn. I think your bloug is FANTASTIC even though mrs. cassidy didn't let me see it. hope you don't miss my voice too much this weekend.

Heather said...

Howdy! Guess you have "too much of a life" on this Friday night to post a new blog entry! My exciting night consisted of sleeping from 6-9. Then just to get up and get ready for bed! Oh, the joys of being OLD! :) Anyway, hope your weekend is FABULOUS!