Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I Was On The News!!!
its 7:42 and i still have no left for school and my sister still hasn't picked me up yet.... i bet shes not going to work... being she didn't go yesterday!! haha... yesterday I met Connie LeGrand from News Channel 7!*! Ohhh yeah, be SUPER jealous because she read to us at O.P.E for Dr. Seuss's birthday!!! =) - Today was the first time Mrs. Painter has actually yelled at us because we were loud and talking when all she heard from another teacher was theres a tornado so of course we were scared because she yelled at us and there was a tornado warning in columbas & tryon... me & my friend jessica hung out after school... we went and ate at Broncos in Inman and I personally believe that it is wayy better than the mexican resturant in landrum.. Ohhh and... be SUPER jealous being I was on the news!!! Ohh yes! =) - The guy was there doing a weather drill thing and he just so happend to video me and Sara talking to Coach Henson!! Well, guess im going to go and eat icecream with Ethan!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. You are just a celebrity I guess. Well, you survived two days. You have one more to go. I think you can do it. heheheh Washington has been great, but I really MISS my babies!!! Hope you enjoyed your ice cream!
Post a Comment