Friday, March 14, 2008

I Have a Life On Fridays!!!

Tonight i went to the landrum jv baseball game with sara... it was a little chilly, im glad i was smart and wore my underarmour and a hoodie bc the other night at chapman it was real real cold!! I didn't stay for the varsity game because my family was going to eat and it was either food or sit outside watching the game and being cold??? i definitely picked food which was probably a bad idea because its so fatting but it was soo good!! We went to O'Charles and i got one of those HUGE chicken salads... i definitely ate more than i should have!! afterwards went to the walmarts and of course it never fails... i always see someone i know and there was amanda suddeth & kristi hutchins... they are a trip thats for sure!! I got a couple of calls from my older friends tonight wanting to know if i was going to the blindhorse tonight being i'm just so popular and what not! ;-) but unfortunately.. i was in the walmart and i am just real tired. Maybe tomorrow night!! =) - I'm off of here.. going to bed.. goodnight everyone! ;-)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe you opted to go home and go to bed! I think you must have sent from Friday night vibes to Roo the other day! I guess I will be shopping all day since my two children have NO Easter outfits and it is only a week away! I will go by and get Jessica that paper if it doesn't monsoon outside. Baseball practice was canceled, so I guess I won't be shopping alone!! Hope your day is super!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How about............
we copy his jersey and put CASSIDY at the top and his number or........Cassidy's Cheerleaders and his number or.......Carson's Girls...(?) lol....or something lol we should make Mrs. Cassidy one too! That would be great!! YAY!