Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ethans Birthday & Party!!

Ethans birthday was thursday & my family [besides me..bc i already made plans before they told me] went to mr. gattis to let ethan play on the rides & stuff... here some pics of that..
Ethan hitting the buttons while mommy is watching.

he appearently did not like the airplane ride.awww.. how precious!he is such a big boy! all the fun that he had wore him out!!


Today we had Ethans party birthday.... it was a lot of fun and i'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed the nice weather & all the fun!! Here are some pictures of the party!!

Happy Birthday Ethan!! Ethans smash cake!Ethan eatting his cake like the game bobbing for apples. haha Then he figured out he could use his hands!He really enjoyed playing & eatting his cake!Ethans cake when he was done playing in it!Ethan playing on Ellas stroller!Ella really enjoyed that as you can see!!Joshua [my nephew] She is adorable!!!!She loved playing with Ethans toys! Car & Ella listening to Barnie sing! Ella playing with Barnie.. holding on tight so Ethan won't take it from her this time!Ella playing with Ethans quack quack Ethan being a bully he is.. came over & took it from miss Ella.. But Ella did not hesitate to get up and fight for it!Carson dancing to the music that the duck makes!Thanks Heather for coming up with this GREAT idea!! It came out GREAT!

Ethans banana tree!How many monkeys does it take to put a car together? Carson Some of the Ridings family! My brother [ James ]Ethan!*! Some of the decorations! More of the Ridings family!

Ethans sandbox!! :)

Ethan with all of his new stuff!


I am finally finished with this post... sorry it took so long but it literally takes for ever to load the pictures!! I am glad everyone enjoyed the party!! Have a GREAT day!! Happy Easter! :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!! There is NOTHING like being woken up at 7:15 by a little boy who insist that you get up and look at what the Easter Bunny brought him! :) Guess I should go ahead and start getting ready for church, so we can actually make it on time.

Anyway, I want to hear all about your exciting evening last night!!!!!! Hope you had a great time!

Love ya!

Heather said...

Oh, BTW- I love the pictures!!!!! The one of Car dancing cracks me up! We had a great time!

Heather said...

I hope the Easter Bunny left you some great goodies!!! The Easter Bunny visited Car and Roo three times! They are so rotten! The sad thing is the bunny that visits our house isn't near as good as the one who visits Grammy and Papa's house!!!

Love the rest of the pictures! He received a lot of great presents!

Oh, and YES...I will ask you some "mommy" questions, but decided not to on a public blog. So glad you had a great time...

Hope you Easter is great! I hope I can get a nap in!

Love ya!

Heather said...

oh, and the picture of you and car is great!!! Your fly away hair just adds to the pizza, cake, and who knows what else face! i love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I Love it!!!! The decorations were fantastic!!! He is such a cutie pie!

Jessica said...

This was by far the absolute best mommy day ever for me!!! I dont think I walked anywhere, I floated, even sometimes glided. It was great to see everyone getting along and the weather was great and I was surrounded by everyone I absolutely love (which made it easier to be around those I could live without!!) Love the blog, great pics!!!